Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

card drive

Hi All,

I know I've neglected my blog lately. I'm afraid that I've been quite ill this week. I've missed work all week and had no energy to craft.

However, I do want to pass along a new card drive for Kids that Jennifer McGuire is organizing. She's done so many of these, and each of the family's who've received cards have been so encouraged, so I encourage you to participate. Go here to check it out.

In the meantime, I have a card to share that I made recently. I am loving the dandelion trends these days.

I am anxious to play with Courtney's You're Dandy set... I am really ready to feel better.

Thanks for stopping by.

Lynnette

Supplies


Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Mega Mixed Messages)

Paper: Stampin' Up!

Ink: Memento

Ribbon: Papertrey Ink

Patterned Paper and Chipboard: Cosmo Cricket



9 comments:

Ann said...

Ooooh, Lynnette, those colors are gorgeous! Beautiful card!

~kelly marie~ said...

Gorgeous card! I hope you are getting lots of rest and starting to feel better! Sending you healthy hugs!

Kelley Eubanks said...

I love this card! I hope you are feeling better by now! I am so sorry that you have felt bad! Love you! :)

Laural-Lee said...

This card is fantastic Lynette! So cheerful and springlike. Hope you are feeling better really soon so that you can enjoy some crafty time (and just enjoy life in general) xxHugsxx

katherineee said...

hey there, that cute is CUTE!!! I m loving it! thanks for shopping my blog!

Karin said...

Hope you are on the mend...These dandies are so cute! And Courtney's set is great...I love it!

whoistracy said...

This is just wonderful Lynette! I love those bright colors.

Megan -- Paper Crafts by Megan said...

What a gorgeous card! Hope you feel better soon!

Please check out my new color combo blog: www.ppc-challenges.blogspot.com

-Megs :)

Winter said...

So cute! Praying for a complete healing soon, in Jesus Name!