Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Another reject:)

Hi friends,

I'm posting another card tonight that didn't make the cut for CARDS.

I'm really tired tonight. I just got back from my book club, caught up quickly on reading some blogs, and I'm ready to go to bed. I hope I can sleep tonight since Carlin is traveling. I've gotten used to having him around, so it may prove to be a challenge to sleep. Time will tell.

My mojo is seriously missing, and I've not had time to spend in the craft room to try and locate it. So I need to scout out a challenge and work on something to get my creative juices going. I plan to do some of that this weekend:) Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings

Lynnette

5 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Oooooh... very pretty Lynnette! Great card!! :)

Laural-Lee said...

Love the popped up hearts. Maybe you'll find your mojo after a good nights sleep. Sweet dreams.

Winter said...

Pretty card! Hope you sleep well without the hubs being there!

Courtney Baker said...

Ah you're in a book club too? I love my book club!

This is a great card. At least you have some good ones for your hubby!

~kelly marie~ said...

This is so pretty! I love the bow behind the button! Gorgeousness!