Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Color Throwdown 41

Hi Again,

This is my second post for the day. It is for the Color Throwdown 41 Challenge.Unfortunately, I am coming under the wire for two color challenges. I didn't want to post them in the same post to keep them straight. That is the reason for two separate posts within minutes on the same day. Below is my card for the Color Throwdown Challenge. Hope you like it.

If you saw my previous post, you know that I used the butterflies on both cards (different colors of course, for the different challenges.) I just got the butterfly die cutter from SU! and love it. I'm like a kid with a new toy. The novelty hasn't worn off yet.

I hope you all had a great weekend. My cold finally started to subside, so I was back at painting on Saturday. It's coming along but is slow. It will get done eventually, and I'm so excited about it. (Mainly because we'll be getting new flooring after the painting is done--so fun!)

Thanks for stopping in.

Have a blessed day:)

Nette

Stamps: Paper Tray Inc: Paper Trey

Paper: Stampin' Up: Red Riding Hood, Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, SU! Designer Series Paper

Accessories: SU! Certainly Celery Ribbon, SU! Butterflies Die cut, button bouquet

9 comments:

Rachel Liberty Photography said...

Love It! The butterflies are super cute and of course you did a great job on both challenges! Glad to hear that you are feeling well and back in the swing of things!

Rose said...

fantastic!! and now i'm off to see if that bfly die is in my SU book and ordering it!! :D

dpkennedy said...

Very pretty! I love the combination of patterns for the butterfly and the background! Thanks for playing the CTD!

LeAnne said...

Yes, yes, yes, I like it! The colors look great put together this way---thanks so much for being able to play with us!
LeAnne
PS: Hope you're feeling better!

DoxieGirl said...

This is beyond fabulous!!! LOVE it! I love my butterfly die too - although I need to find my cuttlebug plates so I can use it again!!! It's killing me!
~Kendra

Krista said...

Great card ! Love the butterfly !

Broni said...

Love that double layered butterfly and the button with the twine (?) for the antennae! Cool!

Courtney Baker said...

Girl love this! So cute.

And yes there is always some project going on at my house! It never ends but I love it!

~kelly marie~ said...

I love this card!!! Those butterflies are amazing! :)