Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 2 of blogging

Hi again,

Welcome back! I really appreciate the visits I had and the very nice compliments. It is so encouraging. I'm trying to figure out how to respond directly to you, but in the meantime, know that I appreciate the sweet remarks I found on my first post.
So, I'm really going to try and make this a habit and try to post daily. Since I'm posting on Day 2, I think I'm on a streak (wink).

For today's post, I am sharing a card
using the Thoughts and Prayers set which I love.
It is so versatile. Unfortunately, lately,
we've needed a lot of get well or sympathy
cards, and this set has a lot of appropriate sentiments. I hope to get to use it for something a little more uplifting in the near future. This card is so simple, but I really like how it turned out. I think that the faux pearls add just the right touch.
Thanks again for stopping by!
Netter
Ingredients:
Paper: Stampin' up: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Ink/Markers: Stampin' Up: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose
Accessories: Stampin' Up: Regal Rose Ribbon, and Hero Arts Pearl beads

No comments: