Pages

▼

Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Friday…Shining with Lunar Lights

Hi Friends,

Happy Friday, I’m sure we’re all ready for the weekend. Do you have any plans? 

This is going to be a short post, so I’ll get right to it. I made several cards for the Lawn Fawn Lunar Lights reveal and thought I’d share another card today with you.

DSC_0101

This is one of the cards that I broke out my Copics to color. I just love those markers so much.  I used some of the My Mind’s Eye patterned paper (Fine and Dandy).

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend.

Hugs and blessings

Nette

Supplies:

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! No major plans here, a kid is requesting a hair cut and another needs to deal with his Valentine's but that's about it. I like it when we don't have a ton to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, your coloring is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Lynnette! I love how you combined the brights with that blue card base -- and your Copic colouring is fantastic, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, Lynette! This is so bright and happy. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to write a message!