Pages

▼

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy, Happy Joy, Joy

Hi All,

Thanks for the well wishes on my cold. It is still around and currently has settled into my throat.  Ugh.  I have got to feel better before Sunday.  It is Super bowl Sunday, and my Colts are there!

Anyway, I’m sharing another card that I’ve previously made.  I hope you enjoy!

DSC_0541_edited-1

I’m still working my way through cards that weren’t chosen for publication, so those of you who submitted to the recent Papercrafts pub call may recognize this layout;)

Have a great day!

Lynnette

6 comments:

  1. Love the colors! So "springy"! Glad to hear your feeling better. I love that stamp set from PTI.
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Lynnette! I love those fun colors and the row of bling! :) I hope you feel better! Seems like everyone I know has a cold right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card... I love those colors ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I LOVE this card and design!! I just recieved this set in the mail this week..THANKS so much for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, Lynette. As always!
    Hope you feel better soon.


    Remedy: Make two cards and blog in the morning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to write a message!